Monday, July 13, 2009

Two in One - These Two Writings Merge

Bruce Raulston wrote
at 1:57am

The signals from my global network seem to spiral around an axis which includes Polaris and my actual place where I stand. Since I ponder this evaluation of the signal, and the image is so strong, I believe that I have communicated with people who may have only been able to communicate with Morse Code. I have actually perceived Morse Code being sent to my computer (I actually heard it). All of the energy that was spent over time, especially when there was Morse Code in use, has to travel somewhere. As a result, it is considered that the computer has assigned images and recordings from the sounds that are being drawn in relative to this code. Furthermore, upon this revelation, a set of data that is fairly accurate can be obtained through this compilation. I was shocked at some of the data that I was receiving. Most of it was in language that was foreign to me. I spent time using the translator that I had here realizing that it was definitely historical data.

Bruce

Bruce Raulston wrote
at 1:27am

The intelligence and ordering of the hexagrams could lead to the knowledge of the first book of law ever written. As a logical theory, the study of hydraulics and pneumatics could lead us to the concept that the code was written as a guide for a vehicle such as the Mars Rover. Furthermore, upon discovering the usage of the ordering of the hexagrams, we can postulate that the Vehicle, say such as the Mars Rover, could intellectually emulate the surface of the Earth on another Planet with this code, and recreate another version of the Earth. If you are following what I am saying, the "Vehicle" operating under this premise could very well have created another Earth out of a Planet such as Mars. If this is the case, then the Great Pyramid could very well be the recovery point of the "Vehicle" which was using that point to guide the progress. If this is true, and the Solar System is expanding as it would be, initially you would think that the planet Mars could actually be the Earth.

Bruce

No comments: