Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanks from the BUBI Response Team

We here at Response @ http://broooo.blogspot.com are pleased to announce our latest statistical data on how successful soliciting people's book ideas have been. It was surprising to find out that NONE of the respondents had ANY book ideas whatsoever, at least from what the statistical data shows. It is good to know that people don't just give their book ideas away. Back at the planet that I came from, you were forced to submit your book idea, and you better like it or else. After the Grand Leader would receive your book idea, you were punished anyway. As your BUBI leader, I am pleased to announce that there shouldn't be anymore torture for having a book idea. In your world I think it is called the Constitution of the United States that guarantees these freedoms. That is why my intention is to fulfill my obligation to your faithfulness, by submitting to this Constitution so that I can be heard without punishment. What a wonderful country this must be.

Broooo

No comments: